Monday, January 10, 2011

tokyo~~~ 2011 :)

oops long time no blog!

I'm in Tokyo! Hooray! This will just be a loot post. Above is a Bleu Bleuet wallet I bought in Ikebukuro's Sunshine City! We were going to see the observatory too but my family is not interested in that sort of thing, it seems.

This shirt is from 3/4 three quarter from Harajuku. Finally~~~ I plain white shirt with cute details! Three Quarter is near the EastPak store around one of the corners from the Omotesando near the Bvlgari building (by mvrdv)..Uh, anyway this store is around Eastpak where my sister Marie was very happy to finally pick up two messenger bags that were no longer imported to the States. Sister, Cheirie also found something from 3/4~! It so happened to also be made by Bleu Bleuet!

Of course, we totally hit the UFO catchers. Just my opinion, the ones in Ueno are the better ones. I'm addicted, what can I say?

I hope to make some cute little girls I LOVE happy :)

This was some reallyyyyyyy good spicy miso broth. The ramen was alright and I can't remember what the pork tasted like...

More well organized and well thought out posts later @_@ I think we're going to Roppongi today? Tokyo station to get sweets? Asakusa to revisit some yummy green tea ice cream? I forget. Toodles~!

No comments:

Post a Comment