Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I've been waiting

For the sun to come out! The fog took over the Bay Area last week so the few hours of sun is nice. These flowers look happier in the sunlight too :) I pass by these flowers while running around and finally took some time to admire them close.



Surprisingly, this is just some foliage hanging outside of the Fine Arts and Caesar Chavez buildings.



Classes are going well. Design is fulfilling. Though I feel something missing.

Speaking of design, I'm planning on making the shelf that I mapped out last year. I'll try to sand down the wood this weekend. It won't take much of anything except brute strength, consistency and determination...Things that I typically lack on a weekend. Well, I already glued the wood together. This was harder than I thought without adequate space. I wish I had worked on a table or .. not in my dad's garage next to his Acura.

^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment